Journey to Summer programme, 5 days/week, from 24 September to 14 December for only R1700 (3 camps) & unlimited flexi’s.
The full amount is payable no later than Monday, the 17th of September 2018
Kindly note the terms & conditions below:
- Your Journey to Summer is only valid when registering for all 3 camps September 24th, October 20th and November 19th. Attend 20 sessions per camp/5 days/week or as many sessions as you are able to over the 12 week period.
- Full payment of R1700 is due by no later than Monday, September 17th. No further discounts applicable on this special price.
- You receive unlimited flexi’s for this 3 camp period and it is added to your ABC account.
- If you are going to a different location, other than the one you have registered for, you have to book 24hours before in order for us to notify the trainer of you coming.
- The flexi’s you incur for these 3 camps will not be transferrable into 2019 camps.
- Should you cancel the September 24th camp for any reason, you will be charged the standard 20 sessions (5 days/week price) for the September 24th camp and the remaining monies will stay in your account as a credit towards your future camp registrations.
- Any prorates due to illness or injury will be worked out on weekly attendance rather than the number of days attended in total. A medical note is required in order to make this claim. Communicate with head office to let us know that you are ill.
- We are open on the public holiday, 24 September (day 1 of camp) – please note there will be some time & location changes to be aware of for this day. Make sure to check the website/ your payment emailer or ask your trainer about any time changes. You are held responsible for making sure to receive this communication.
- Camps and monies are strictly non-transferable to another camper.
- Our standard Terms & Conditions also apply.
- Any end prizes for the Journey to Summer are for the ladies who commit to the end in the last two weeks of December.
- We are not responsible for any other nutritional advice from Kim Hoffman, other than what has been stated this will be done on your own account.