Did you know that Adventure Boot Camp costs as little as R31 a day?
It’s true – with unlimited sessions around the country and new locations opening all the time, working out just got more cost-effective and closer to home/ the office!
So we got thinking – what else can you buy for under R31 a day?
Here’s what we came up with:
- A Grande Cappucchino from Motherland
- A 500g box of wholewheat couscous
- 3 bars of Protex soap
- 2L of fresh milk
- 1 bottle of Jik Lemon Fresh Scented Bleach (1.5L)
- 400g bottle of Yum Yum Peanut Butter
- One dozen No Name Brand Large Eggs
- Two loaves of Sasko Premium Brown Bead Slices
- 1 packet of Granny Smith Apples (1.5 kg)
- 4 large Gem Squash
Now, here’s the BIG QUESTION – how does each purchase stack up against:
- A community of women who all understand each other
- Personal group training session
- Daily Motivation
- A safe outdoor setting
- Training equipment
- New routines every day
- Highly qualified trainers helping you get in the best shape of your life!
It’s quite something, isn’t it?
So as you work out your budget for 2019, be sure to set aside R31 for each week day to work out at Adventure Boot Camp.
That’s all you need to invest in YOU, your HEALTH, your MENTAL WELLBEING, and your STRESS LEVELS.
I’m not sure about you, but I’m pretty sure that it will be the best money I spend this year! Click here to sign up.