With only one week to go, our excitement is building at a rapid rate. We know you don’t need any more motivation to join our Journey to Summer, but we’ll give it to you anyway. Here are 12 very good reasons to sign up ASAP.
1. It costs less than a coffee. That’s right. At R28 a session, a total health overhaul and training from some of the best personal trainers in the country will barely set you back.
2. You’re committing to some serious self-improvement. In twelve weeks, you’ll be feeling happier, healthier and more confident than ever before. What better way to step into the December holidays?
3. You have the freedom to workout anywhere. Don’t worry – you’re not stuck in one place for the next 12 weeks, because we’re giving you unlimited flexis. You’re free to go anywhere in South Africa, so boot camp won’t get in the way of any holiday plans. Win!
4. You can log those Multiply or Vitality points every single day. ‘Nuff said.
5. Loads of prizes are up for grabs. Simply join Journey to Summer, and you’ll stand a chance to win 1 of our 6 ABC Starter Kit’s that include 2 x weights, an exercise mat, an ABC water bottle and an ABC bag. You will also stand a chance to win 1 of 6 Fitbit sportwatches! Excited yet?
6. Get your gear at a discount. Need a new workout wardrobe for some extra motivation? We get it, and we’ve got you. Sign up, and you’ll get a 20% discount on all ABC and PUMA apparel, so you can build a wardrobe that looks as good as you feel.
7. Our workouts yield results – but they’re also loads of fun. Every day for 12 weeks, there’s a brand new workout to keep you on your toes. No two days are alike, but each one will make you feel as great as the last.
8. It’s a transformation of your body – and your mind. Journey to Summer is a total health overhaul, and you won’t just see the results on your body. It’s going to change the way you think and feel, too.
9. You’ll get expert nutritional advice at a 60% discount. This year, internationally certified Nutrition and Wellness Coach Samantha Pearse joins the Journey to Summer crew. You’ll have the opportunity for a full “Lifestyle Reset” that includes meal plans, weekly webinars, and wellness supplementation at a discounted price.
10. You’ll be exercising outdoors in a safe space. During spring, the last place you want to be is stuck on a treadmill in a stuffy gym. All our workouts are outdoors in safe areas, so you can enjoy that springtime breeze while sweating it out.
11. You won’t be doing it alone. Journey to Summer puts you on the same path as a massive community of incredible South African women, and you can catch up with them on our exclusive Journey to Summer Facebook page.
12. It’s a great way to form new friendships. Working towards a common goal guarantees amazing new bonds and the greatest perk of all: a solid support system of incredible women – just like you!