More choice with ABC’s Flexi Options!
Attending a business meeting? Going on holiday? If for any reason you are unable to attend the location and/or time slot you signed up for, with our Flexi Option, you can attend a more convenient time slot/location instead for a small additional fee of R20 per Flexi Option! This is essentially a ‘pass’ to allow you to attend any other class for an hour.
Note that a Flexi Option is not an extra class – it replaces one of your camp days.
As a 4 session camper, you can use a maximum of 2 Flexi Options per camp.
As a 12 Session camper, you can use a maximum of 6 Flexi Options per camp.
As a 20 Session camper, you can use a maximum of 10 Flexi Options per camp.
If for some reason you do not attend the Flexi Option class on that day, you will lose the Flexi Option and the camp day. Flexi Options are only available to current registered campers.
The Flexi Options you add to your account will be available for activation once payment has been received and they do not expire at the end of camp if they have not been activated, so we recommend that you purchase them at the same time as registering for camp. You can however purchase Flexi Options via the Camper Zone at any time.
HOW TO BUY AND ACTIVATE A FLEXI OPTION
- Buy Flexi Options when registering for camp or on the ‘Flexi Options’ page in the Camper Zone and send your proof of payment during office hours.
- Log in to the Camper Zone and select the ‘Flexi Options’ tab.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button. If you are registered and paid for the current camp, you will see how many Flexi Options you have available to you.
- Select whether you want to activate a Flexi Option for today, or tomorrow. If you want to activate a Flexi Option for the same day, you have up until an hour before the camp and/or time slot you want to change to begins.
- Select the city, camp location and time slot you would like to go to. Make sure you choose the correct one as this cannot be changed!
- Read through any special notes, as some locations may have a hike/beach day on the day that you want to attend, and there could be important info you need to be aware of.
- Confirm your choice.
- You will receive an email and a sms with all the info you need.
- NB! If you do not go to camp on that day, you lose the Flexi Option and the camp day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The standard T&C’s and Liability Release apply
- Full payment for Flexi Options must be received and allocated during office hours before they can be activated.
- You only have up until an hour before the camp starts to activate a Flexi Option for that location and/or time slot.
- Once a Flexi Option has been activated, it cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded.
- Exceptions to point 4 above will be considered on an individual basis and only for those participants who experience unexpected injuries or illnesses which prevent them from returning to camp and provided they contact ABC's office within a week of the injury or illness. An official doctor’s letter will be required in this case and the balance of the unused Flexi Option/s will be refunded into your account.
- If you activate a Flexi Option but do not go to camp on that day, you forfeit the Flexi Option class and the original class.
- A Flexi Option does not allow you to attend more than one session per day.
- A maximum of 2 Flexi Options can be used per camp for 4 session campers, 6 Flexi Options for 12 Session campers and 10 Flexi Options for 20 Session campers.
- Flexi Options can be used for any day of a current camp.
- If you have not activated a Flexi Option for a camp and you arrive at that camp, you will not be allowed to participate.
- Flexi Options are strictly non-transferable.
- ABC accepts no liability for any missed communication via email or sms regarding the Flexi Options.