Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Final payment is due no later than 1 week prior to the start of camp. If we do not receive payment by this date, we cannot guarantee your acceptance into camp and we will call you on the Sunday before camp to follow up on said payment.
- Should you register within/after the start of camp, payment is due immediately in order to guarantee your acceptance into camp.
- No admin fee will be charged on cancellations done more than 7 (seven) days before the start of each camp. The full amount will be refunded into your bank account or credited towards a future camp.
- Should you cancel after the Friday before camp starts no refunds or prorates will be granted.
- If you cannot complete a full camp for whatever reason, no refunds or prorates for the classes not attended will be granted.
- Exceptions to points 4 and 5 above will be considered on an individual basis and only for those participants who experience unexpected injuries or illnesses during camp which prevent them from coming back for the remainder of the camp and provided they contact ABC's office within a week of the injury or illness. An official doctor’s letter will be required in this case and the balance of the unused portion of camp will be prorated to a future camp. This prorate is not transferable to a third party.
6.1 In the instance that a Discovery Vitality Fit member is ill or injured during camp, a pro-rate for the affected camp will only be granted in the instance that an official (and valid) doctor’s letter has been submitted to the ABC office before or on the last day of camp (during office hours).
- Adventure Boot Camp is closed on all Public Holidays, except for the 16th of June (Youth Day). Should you register for 20 sessions (5 days a week) in which Public Holiday/s fall, you will not be charged for the days on which ABC is closed.
- Camps are strictly non-transferrable.
- The camp and time slot that you register for is the camp and time slot that you need to remain with for the full four week period, unless you have activated a Flexi Option. No exceptions will be granted.
- Downgrading to a different registration option (4,12 or 20 sessions) is prohibited once camp has started.
- In the very unlikely event of extremely low numbers, we may close a camp. In such case, you will be notified by no later than the Friday before the start of camp and if you have already paid for the camp, the balance shall be refunded into your bank account or credited towards a future camp.
- As a safety precaution, we do not allow pregnant women to attend camp. However, should you find out that you are pregnant during camp, you are allowed to complete the four week programme, provided that you notify Head Office and sign the pregnancy indemnity form.
- Please note that only those attending Adventure Boot Camp are allowed at camp; no children, partners, friends and animals are allowed to be present during the presentation of this class.
- I acknowledge that photography and videos of the camps may be taken from time to time and that participants will be told in advance whenever possible of the days in which this will happen. I hereby authorise ABC to make use of my image(s) for marketing, publishing or any other lawful purpose.
- I agree not to set up, nor to be involved in any way whatsoever, directly or indirectly, with any fitness training programme with the name "Adventure Boot Camp" or "Boot Camp" or any name confusingly similar with either of these names. I further agree not to copy or divulge any details regarding ABC's training methods, systems and programmes, marketing, other business methods and style or get-up to any competitor or potential competitor or to allow any third party to make use of information divulged by myself on ABC's training methods, systems and programmes, marketing , other business methods and style or get-up, for a period of 1 (ONE) year from date hereof. I undertake not to directly or indirectly employ any ABC staff, instructors or other officials in any competing business; nor to in any way solicit, entice or encourage any ABC clients to participate in any other fitness training programme for women carrying on business in competition to ABC anywhere within the Republic of South Africa, for a period of 1 (ONE) year from date hereof.
- By completing this form, I am opting in to receive marketing and/or camp communication via telephone, email or sms and acknowledge that newsletters may from time to time be received after hours. If at any time, I decide to stop receiving further marketing information, I can withdraw my consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
- Right of admission reserved.