Indemnity and Liability Release
Indemnity and Liability Release
This release is entered into between the individual registering for Adventure Boot Camp and Adventure Boot Camp CC, its members, employees, officers, affiliates, trainers and executives as well as the title holders of all private and public locations where ABC classes are conducted (hereinafter for convenience collectively referred to simply as "ABC").
I am the individual registering for this programme and hereby agree to the following:
- I understand that the purpose of ABC is to provide fitness instruction and coaching for various levels of individuals as described on the ABC website.
- I hereby affirm that, subject to the medical details supplied by me on the registration form that follows, I am in good health and I warrant the accuracy of all information supplied by me when registering. I believe that I am capable of participating in the fitness activities provided by ABC and I undertake, if at any time they appear too difficult or strenuous for me or likely to impair my health in any way, to inform the fitness instructor immediately and not to continue any fitness activity which I feel endangers me or my health in any way.
- I acknowledge that trainers of ABC are not physicians and are not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice. Furthermore I am aware that it is always advisable to consult a physician before embarking on any new health/fitness/nutrition programme. In the event of my suffering any medical or health difficulty whilst training, and particularly where I may lose consciousness or be unable to deal with matters myself, I hereby authorise ABC to contact a physician and to take me to such physician and/or any appropriate medical clinic or other hospital and to use the services of an ambulance where appropriate and I undertake liability for all costs thereby incurred.
- I acknowledge that the purpose of this programme is to elevate my physical state and fitness but that ABC does not guarantee good or bad results will occur nor guarantees the training advice given by ABC trainers will produce good or bad results.
- I acknowledge that I am aware that if I feel tired, pain or out of the ordinary in any way, either related to my training or otherwise, that I will consult a physician at once.
- I am aware of all inherent dangers in exercise participation. I acknowledge and understand I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability or death and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own action, inaction or negligence, but action, inaction or negligence of others, or the condition of the premises on or off site or of any equipment used and further, that there may be other unknown risks not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I assume all these risks and expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue ABC for any loss, damage, death, disability, injury, or action of any kind for participating in this programme or any other activities organized by ABC and I hereby indemnify and hold ABC harmless against any claims by my dependents or other third parties whatsoever arising by reason of my death, disability or injury whilst participating in Adventure Boot Camp.
- I am aware that Adventure Boot Camp does not accept responsibility for any loss, theft and/or damage to vehicles and/or personal property left in vehicles or any other area at the location I am training at.
- I understand and accept that no refunds, whether in whole or in part, will be granted if I cannot complete the full four-week course. I have read, understand and accept the terms and conditions above.
- I agree that this constitutes the entire agreement between me and ABC and I acknowledge that I conclude this Agreement of my own free will without force or coercion and not having been induced to do so by reason of any representations on the part of ABC and any agreement to terminate this Agreement or to amend or vary it in any way, shall not be of any force or effect unless and until reduced to writing and signed by the relevant parties.